Freebie: Reading Tracker Bookmark

My readers love bookmarks! In addition to purchasing some with monthly themes, I love giving students bookmarks cut from books too damaged to remain on shelves, as well as blank cardstock so that they can design their own.  For the upcoming year, I'd like to offer readers some trackers so that they can set goals and count how many books they've read, or which genres they've explored. 

If you'd like a copy of the counting tracker bookmark here's a freebie:



Classes visit me once weekly (speedy readers can visit during additional times in the afternoon) so eight or nine books is perfect for quarterly tracking.  Students can color in (even add titles to, I suppose) each book as they finish reading.  Perhaps I can offer extra DEAR or Library Assistant opportunities as incentives to share the completed trackers with me each quarter, too. 

Comments

Popular Posts