Crosspost: Autumn-Themed Sentence Starts and Label Pack at TPT!

This update has been crossposted over at my original educator blog, Kindergarten's 3 Rs, but I thought it would work well here too as elementary school librarians often provide their young readers with opportunities to reflect upon and write about seasonal themes, characters, and stories!

It's been quite some time since I've been inspired to create activities for emergent writers and readers to offer to educators over at Teachers Pay Teachers, but this weekend's cooler weather and changing leaves did the trick, providing me with inspiration while Mr. Coffee kept me fueled, warm and cozy with my autumn beverage of choice.





After enjoying fall, spider, pumpkin or Halloween read alouds, students can write on pages featuring individual or combined images, and can utilize a word bank while labeling parts of the same clip art! 

Head over to see the pack and make sure to check out my other autumn/October activities featured this month!

Comments

Popular Posts