Welcome Back to the Library!

Summer is nearly over, students and staff are back in the building, and oh yes, I have returned for my second year as the school librarian!


How many sets of reading glasses *should* a librarian have on her at all times?  Is it three?  Because for some reason, I feel like it's three.

Bulletin boards and displays are up with our school mascot greeting readers in the hallway:



You can find MAGIC wherever you LOOK, sit back and relax, all you need is a BOOK!  I forgot to "bold" the smaller text, but everything is clear and readable in person.


Here's the habit we're hoping to develop early on!


New chapter books were in-processed shortly after I took this photo.  We LOVE new books!


For staff gifts this year I was inspired by our building's finicky AC.  I purchased folding paper fans that can be used all year, and then baked three different kinds of cookies.


Fans found on Amazon



How's the rest of the library looking in August? Cheerful and inviting!






******

I've linked my blog to a page over at Facebook if you'd like to read/interact there!

Comments

Popular Posts