As September Begins...

As September begins, it's time to update some displays:

Brad is now surrounded by autumn leaves and book jackets


I'll be encouraging students to Talk Like a Pirate (I'll be adding vocabulary such as "Argh," "shiver me timbers," and "walk the plank") and read more about them, too (I LOVE clipart by Melonheadz!):



And for students who'd like to know more about the significance of September 11, a simple book display is positioned near the door:


*****

I've decided that Tuesdays are for fun librarian-themed t-shirts, and am posting them on Instagram and Twitter using the hashtag #LibrarianTeeTuesday (you can find and follow me @msommerville).  I found this one featuring Gerald and Piggie at Out of Print!

                          


*****

... and I've discovered my first librarian pet-peeve: 

D-i-r-t-y books:



Comments

Popular Posts